Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome Back!

After a year of dormancy, I'm reviving my library blog. I love to let parents know what's going on in the library here at Maury Elementary, and this is a great tool to communicate that. It's also a great tool for you to communicate with me--please feel free to comment on these posts to give me feedback! Since this is a school-related blog, comments are moderated to avoid spam.

We've had a great week so far here at Maury, albeit a very eventful one! I've welcomed most classes into the library this week. I'll see many of the early childhood classes for the first time next week as well as my regularly scheduled Wednesday classes which I missed due to the earthquake day.

Look for a letter to come home with your child next week with more information about the library and book checkout, as well as a media release form to indicate whether or not I may photograph your child for this blog. (I will never identify students by name on the web.) I'm looking forward to a great year!

By the way, this page, along with most blogs, is currently blocked by DCPS internet content filters. I'm working to get that resolved, but for now please excuse any formatting errors. I can post to it, but I can't see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment